Friday, May 4, 2012

A Delicious Dress from Fresh Produce {Review!}

I was very curious when Fresh Produce approached me to review one of their beach dresses.  I had never heard of Fresh Produce and when I first went to the website, I was in love.  They have such a cute line of  spring clothes for women.  Their clothes have a very laid-back beachy, colorful feel.  Their collections have names like Happyness, Ocean Waters and Windswept!  Just looking through their website makes me want to go on a cruise.


There are definitely items that are also sophisticated enough for the office.  I've been all about dresses lately and what I loved about the dress search on their website was that you could choose from knee length, below the knee, maxi or cover up.  I am a below-the-knee kind of girl and usually it's a challenge to find a cute stylish below-the-knee dress these days!  The dress I got was the Floral Fancy Breeze Dress in Blue Lagoon.




I love it!The material is a lovely, rich cornflower blue.  It is the ideal length for me.  I can wear it either at the office - dressed up a bit with nice shoes, jewelry and a jacket - or at the beach with flip flops.  I love the flare at the bottom (and so does my daughter who likes how it looks when I spin!) and the small ruffles along the neckline.  It feels delicate and fun, yet grown up! 


I really like a lot of the Fresh Produce clothes.  They also make kids' clothes too which are super cute, have really nice sales, and also have accessories like scarves!  When I was recently in Boulder, Colorado, I was surprised to come across their flagship store.  The salesperson was so nice and told me that the store has been there for over 20 years.  I also picked up another dress on sale!  How had I not heard about this gem?  Well now I have and I've bookmarked their website in my 'favorites'!
 

2 comments:

  1. I have never heard of them, either.
    The color is beautiful on you!!
    Would love to see what the jewelry and accessories
    do for it.

    Linda Cox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of them either. Will definitely check out their website. At first I was thinking some knuckleheads used lettuce and tomatoes to form cutesy party food
    Is the sizing pretty true or do you need to go up or down when ordering?
    Auntie M

    ReplyDelete