Thursday, February 2, 2012

Toddler Friendly Knock Knock Jokes!


Big Sis is obsessed with knock-knock jokes these days. We've made up some fun ones and I've found others she loves. Who doesn't love a good knock-knock joke? What are your favorites?

Knock Knock Who’s there? Olive. Olive Who? Olive you! [I love you!]
Knock Knock Who’s there? Valen. Valen Who? Valentine I love you!
Knock Knock Who’s there? Woo. Woo Who? Woo hoo let’s party!
Knock Knock Who’s there? Atch. Ach Who? Bless you! You sneezed.
Knock Knock Who’s there? Moo. Moo Who? Why is there a cow in here??
Knock Knock Who’s there? Hoo. Hoo Who? How did an owl get in here!
Knock Knock Who’s there? Yoo. Yoo Who? You who – where are you?
Knock Knock Who’s there? Peek-a. Peek-a Who? Peek a boo!
Knock Knock Who’s there? Boo. Boo Who? Why are you crying?
Knock Knock Who’s there? Leena. Leena Who? Lean a little closer to me!
Knock Knock Who’s there? Senor. Senor Who? Seen your underpants!
Knock Knock Who’s there? Canoe. CanoeWho? Can you lend me some money?
Knock Knock Who’s there? Butter. Butter Who? Butter open the door quick!
Knock Knock Who’s there? Yo. Yo Who? Yo’ mama!
Knock Knock Who’s there? Gorilla. Gorilla Who? Gorilla cheese sandwich for me!
Knock Knock Who’s there? Orange. Orange Who? Orange you happy to see me?
Knock Knock Who’s there? Coocoo. Coocoo Who? Coocoo-ca-tchoo!

2 comments: