Sunday, February 5, 2012

MyMemories for Valentine's Day!


Well... I sat down in front of the computer, after my Wii workout with Ivy (she's much better than I am) and absent an idea of a blog post, I took 10 minutes to create a MyMemories page. Literally - 10 minutes! What do you think? I used the "Back in the Day" paper set that comes with the software, and added a ribbon, a flourish and the words Brother and Sister. It was very easy!

With MyMemories version 3 software, you can also easily make calendars, books, movies and lots of other gifts at very reasonable prices. Perfect for Valentine's Day (or the Superbowl if you think it's a gift-giving holiday)!

I would not promote products that sucked. It is very cool. If you want to purchase the software, use my code
STMMMS40533 and get $10 off the software (making it $29.97) and you also get a $10 coupon to use at the online store! $10 will go far!

No comments:

Post a Comment