Friday, September 28, 2012

Yes it's me dancing to Lady Gaga.

What you're about to see might scare you.  That makes sense because it's almost October which means it's almost Halloween which is evident because they're selling large quantities of candy in stores.  If you watch this video, you're as much a part of this as I was.  Own that and proceed at your own risk.

Presenting.... Me dancing to Lady Gaga!
  • Because I got to watch the Ellen show this afternoon and she inspired me!
  • Because I got time to myself home alone today!
  • Because I am 35 and can still move like I'm 34!
  • Because 'there's just something not right about that girl.'
  • Because I was born this way, and this is my prayer, that I'll die living just as free as my hair.
  • Because I love me some Lady Gaga.
  • Because I want my kids to feel like they can dance by themselves whenever they want to.
  • Because their mom is a little nuts and it's ok for them to be a little nuts too.
  • Because dancing alone is not shameful.
  • Because dancing is fun and you don't have to be good at it to do it!
  • Because it's Friday!


2 comments: